Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tirunangur 11 Garuda sevai 2013 photos


Adiyen went to Thirunangur garuda sevai continously for the 3rd year. This time the crowd was more when compared to last 2 years. The facilities were also excellent. Thanks to Garuda sevai commitee and local administration. I would request you all to go to Nangur and enjoy the garuda sevai atleast once in a lifetime. I cannot share my experience in my writings or through photos. You have to be there and enjoy the mangalasasanam and garudasevai of 11 divyadesam perumals. I have managed in the middle of crowd to capture some photos and I have uploaded only selected photos.

Enjoy the photos and share it with your near and dear ones.























































13 comments:

  1. Excellent Swamin. thank you very much.
    Govindarajan,Madurantakam
    currently from Muscat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effort. Really inspirational to visit the Gurada savai atleast next year

    Varadharajan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swamin,

    adiyen pray to divya dhampathis, alwars, acharyas to bless with you all powers to contunue with this excellent service.

    dasan
    balaji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selection resembles real presence of the Emberumans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krishnamachari R feb 15 2013 at 9.28pm
    I am very much lucky to see this like directly attended the function. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greatest service to the Srivaishnavites staying in distant places and beyond our shores who are unable to share your service with dedication.I am sending this mail to my daughter and son in Bay Area.ND Narasimhan Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent. Even had I visited, I would not have seen all deities like this. Keep it up. I wonder, how could you manage to take number of snaps and that too during night hours. God is Great.
    Govinda Govinda

    Raghu JSV
    Port Blair

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant work! Poliga Poliaga Poliga!
    Jai Sriman Narayana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done. Pl keep it up every year.
    S.Rathnam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had good dharsan.Thanks a lot.I request all to see & have the blessings of the lord.
    R.Pasupathy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very good collection.Awesome!


    OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete