Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sri Anantha padmanabaswamy temple Tiruvananthapuram










On Saturday evening I left Mysore at 5pm by KSRTC Volvo bus and reached Trivandrum at 7am(Delay by 1hr). Got down in East fort bus stand. The Temple is 2mins walk from here. I took bath in temple kulam. (they charge 5rs for bath) and i left my bag/mobile in the cloak roam in front of temple. I entered the temple and there were no security personnel to stop and check me. As I entered the temple I was told that the next dharsan was at 8:30am. I went around the temple and  joined the dharsan queue at 8am. Dharsan started at 8:30am sharp and I had a very nice dharsan for 10 mins. There was no security persons inside the temple and dharsan was peaceful. I finished my dharsan at 9:15 am and I took bus to marthandam at 9:45am. I suggest you to forget about the media hype and visit the temple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment